Healing

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband. He broke his nose in a bike accident and now has tampons in it. He can't breathe properly through his mouth because it closes automatically and so he can't sleep. Please pray
Replies
10
Views
180
My mother went to check her nose being blocked and smelling rotten smell. After CT scan the doctor is saying that it's either fungus sinusitis or cancer. They are going to perform surgery to remove the mass blocking her nose and do biopsy to check what it is. Please pray for my mother, that she...
Replies
12
Views
116
My nose stays block most of the time due to cool windy weather in my village. And I am not able to breath through nose cos of stuffy nose. I had to breath through mouth and bcoz of this my throat becomes dry in the morning. Also pray for my head as it feels cold at night when I sleep. So I have...
Replies
9
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,474
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom