Healing

Ali

Humble Prayer Partner
Still praying for healing Lord, please heal me.
 
Rejoice in hope, patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. (Romans 12:12)

I am praying with you as you seek the Lord's Will in your Life.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for me my brothers and sisters as I am not feeling well. I'm not sure what is causing this and I have been to many doctors but I have faith that the Lord will heal me. This thing has been following me since I got food poisoning the begging of last year and although it is not constant...
Replies
18
Views
377
Lord healing for us all for our health marriage's getting along better..my ### ### ### ### ### ### and healing for ### she has ### and for ### and ### they have ### to Lord..thank you Lord for being here for me and my ### to and sisters..Lord help me dear Lord I sleep to much sometimes and dont...
Replies
9
Views
107
Asking for prayer for ###!!!! Right now he is dealing with colon cancer, i am asking for or prayers , praying that he can beat this cancer . Please pray FOR HIM Lord i ask for your healing power to touch his body . Restore his health Asking for prayers for complete HEALING!!!!!!! he still has...
Replies
12
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,203
Messages
16,808,016
Members
650,615
Latest member
Zyuspoorlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom