Healing request

I don't know like life is hard being an HIV people are afraid of me can't be in a relationship even if I wanted to feel lonely all the time sometimes I feel like giving up ..I even tried committing suicide once but I was saved I really don't know what to do anymore I prayed but I got no answers ...I just wanted to be healed and start a new life sometimes I question myself why people are healed and not me
I’m sorry you feel this way. Remember that your life is very precious no matter what struggles you are facing. Be assured of my continued prayers that God will sustain you with His amazing grace and work in your life in a loving way. Hang in there, friend.
 
Summary (due to privacy): The dream involves a message of healing from an unknown person, which may relate to spiritual or emotional healing. The individual continues to seek healing for HIV.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want the Lord to heal me from type 2 diabetes which I have just been diagnosed off. I want healing and deliverance from spiritual poisoning. Healing from high blood pressure and HIV in Jesus's mighty name
Replies
12
Views
204
Could you please pray for my sister ###? We live on separate continents and Im worried she was diagnosed with simplex in one of her eyes and the virus has progressed and she can only see colors and blurs in her one eye. Her doctor used to give her gel,drops, and pills but only gave her gel this...
Replies
10
Views
115
Prayer for complete healing (breathing) , restoration and good health for my sister ### and mum ### (muscle and nerves) . May they experience renewed strength, comfort and full recovery. Please pray for a clear and reassuring bowel screening result for my mum , and for continued physical and...
Replies
9
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,540
Members
648,858
Latest member
Grnuaser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom