Healing prayer

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My friend has struggles with mental health, and even though I haven't known them long, I feel strongly that I needed to pray, and so I have been for a while now. Please pray with me! that they would be healed by Jesus and that they would come to know Jesus! Who brings healing, hope and comes to...
Replies
9
Views
19
Lord, I ask You to guide the hands, minds, and vision of my anesthesiologist, surgeon, the nurses, and the entire medical team during my second kidney stone surgery today. Grant them wisdom and steady skill to remove this kidney stone safely. Please heal, cleanse, and strengthen my kidneys...
Replies
12
Views
74
my friend ###. He has not got a job. He is living at a night shelter. He has just been told that he has TB now. Please pray for healing and a job. Thanks, ###.
Replies
10
Views
36
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,238
Members
650,541
Latest member
Wyarfourire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom