HEALING PRAYER

Edmark

Servant of All
Father, we thank you for your love, mercy and grace in Jesus Almight name.

Lord, deliver me from spirit of sickness. Every sickness / troubles in my life or in my family, may shall be destroyed in Jesus Almight God.
I speak healing and deliverance in my life and my family. May the blessings from God locate me and my family in Jesus Almight name.


AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father Lord, I come before you . Lord am kindly asking for your healing hand to deliver me from this sickness of flue and body pains. I refuse to be sick in Jesus Almighty name . You sickness and diseases i command you right now to be destroyed by the Holy Ghost fire in Jesus Almighty name...
Replies
9
Views
139
Please pray for me, I'm ### to the Lord Our God in the name of Jesus Christ for healing from severe gastritis and low blood. Please also pray for my father ### from bloody stool and severe arthritis.PLEASE we really need your prayers.
Replies
10
Views
205
I thank you Lord GOD for everything that you show me your love and care for us, especially my children during hard times of my life.I am. grateful enough for all the blessings that you pour us everyday.I love you Lord GOD with all my heart and soul.I ask your healing power to touch me remove all...
Replies
12
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,247
Messages
16,785,988
Members
648,838
Latest member
Drtoyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom