HEALING Prayer

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this difficult time. It has been our heart’s desire to lift you and your father before the Lord, asking Him in the powerful name of Jesus Christ for complete healing from severe gastritis, low blood count, and the troubling symptoms of bloody stool and arthritis. We have asked our Heavenly Father to pour out His mercy, restore strength, and bring comfort to both of you as you endure these physical trials.

If the Lord in His perfect timing has already moved and brought healing, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report so that we may rejoice together in His faithfulness. If, however, the answer has not yet come and the burden remains heavy, we encourage you to post this request again so that we may continue to intercede on your behalf. We stand ready to pray without ceasing until the Lord’s peace and healing manifest in your lives.

May the Great Physician draw near to you both, granting wisdom to your doctors, endurance to your bodies, and hope to your spirits. We trust in His promises and ask all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask my brothers and sister to pray healing onto my wife as she is in the hospital. She gave birth to our son on the 5th and but she is in severe pain at the moment with blood loss. I respectfully ask you all to pray for her healing and good recovery in the name of Jesus!
Replies
10
Views
237
Heavenly Father, I come before You today, acknowledging that You are the ultimate healer. Lord, I ask for Your divine touch to regulate my blood pressure, stabilize my cholesterol, and restore a steady rhythm to my heart. Please heal, cleanse, and strengthen my kidneys, allowing them to filter...
Replies
18
Views
269
getting pain in my heart from 2 hrs... please pray for me. and I have severe fear about death. every second I'm fearing about death
Replies
12
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,824
Messages
16,781,232
Members
648,383
Latest member
Cyurmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom