Healing prayer

nasira

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for me to be healed in the name of Jesus. I was on medication that got finished a month ago now I want to take some tests I am believing God for good results, complete healing in the mighty name of Jesus.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
In the name of Jesus, I declare and I decree you to now be healthy, well, healed, and whole, and free of all the works of the devil in your body. Thank you Jesus.
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I ask You to guide the hands, minds, and vision of my anesthesiologist, surgeon, the nurses, and the entire medical team during my second kidney stone surgery today. Grant them wisdom and steady skill to remove this kidney stone safely. Please heal, cleanse, and strengthen my kidneys...
Replies
12
Views
80
my friend ###. He has not got a job. He is living at a night shelter. He has just been told that he has TB now. Please pray for healing and a job. Thanks, ###.
Replies
10
Views
39
Today am here with a cheerful heart because my prayers have been answered and God has been so so faithful & Nice to me this past days my back pain and headache has stopped and am doing great But my mum and my daughter they are not feeling too well but i know that the same God that restored...
Replies
10
Views
46
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,275
Messages
16,809,190
Members
650,685
Latest member
Naluathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom