Healing of my mental health issues and that I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

splendidtree

Beloved of All
Healing of my mental health issues and that I get back on track and stop beating myself up.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

PSA.34:15 The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry. Psa. 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. MerciMe and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request in Jesus name.
 
Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name today and for always please bless me with the desires of my heart according to Your perfect will. Bless me to walk in love, power, and a sound mind. Heal and make me whole in You. Cause me to prosper, be in excellent health (mind, body, and spirit), and cause my soul to prosper in You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about and the writer of this prayer. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Thank You that all things (good or bad) will work together for our good. Amen. Please Read: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18228-a-true-man-and-woman-of-god/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for my mental health I have ocd, hyperfixation and intrusive thoughts
Replies
7
Views
114
Je souffre de graves troubles mentaux et je me demande régulièrement si je ne suis pas en train de perdre la raison. Je vous prie de prier pour que je retrouve la paix intérieure (je suis également suivi médicalement) et que je puisse discerner sa voix plus clairement.
Replies
12
Views
113
To be truthful with you all whom may see, ive never been the most faithful in anything, especially not in myself. Im hoping for well wishes and good energy to come may way so if you will pray for the not faithful, please do. My name is ###, im only ###. I have ### and ###. As of ### ive been...
Replies
10
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,455
Messages
16,788,237
Members
649,019
Latest member
Veyrunior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom