Healing For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter JLRodriguez422
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JLRodriguez422

Guest
My mother, ###, has been diagnosed with PLS (Primary Lateral Sclerosis). She has severe pain in her legs and can barely walk. She is also suffering from depression. Please pray that God will heal her in Jesus' holy name. Thanks!
 
2 Timothy 4:7: I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith

My Prayer For You…Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, “Encourage Me, Help Me to always keep my focus on You and my eyes on my dreams and goals despite the difficulties and frustrations. God don’t ever let me give up or throw in the towel. Strengthen my heart. Let me be of good courage. Encourage me in my faith in You. Help me to continue to work hard, pray without ceasing, seek Your face, wait on You, and trust You while I am waiting. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the person who sent me this prayer, my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it, and it is so.”

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name everyone that I love that stands in need of healing including myself, Heal Them Lord Jesus. Amen!!!

/>http://hubpages.com/hub/How-Adversity-Makes-You-Strong

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my old mother will feel well. She is barely talking and sais that she feels very bad. She is ###. Please pray that depression, early Azheimer, diabetes will be completely healed in Jesus name!!! Also she has something hardened on her down part of the foot. And it hurts her so...
Replies
11
Views
197
My Jewish brother Accepted Jesus as his savior. He is now suffering from multiple sclerosis. Please pray for a miracle healing for him. ###
Replies
10
Views
32
Please Pray for ### (### years) who was Missionary and has served God all her life and she is suffering severe pain in her body. Thank-you for Praying
Replies
14
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,655
Messages
16,813,750
Members
650,935
Latest member
Quiraurmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom