Healing for ### ###

billith777

Disciple of Prayer
My fiancée ### has had 2 surgeries in

the past ### months due to portions of her small intestine

dying. Just a couple hours ago she was rushed into the

hospital again. Now she is in the ICU and scheduled to

have surgery in the morning. They suspect the same thing

again this time. Along with all that, she has very severe

Rheumatoid arthritis and Lupus. I can't believe she has to

keep on going through this. Will you please pray that God

will heal her? May God bless you.

Sincerely, ###.
 
Rejoice in hope, patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. (Romans 12:12)

I am praying with you as you seek the Lord's Will in your Life.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
I've prayed for complete health and well-being, in the name of Jesus! {But [Jesus] was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.} Isaiah 53:5
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me praying for my mother. she is in the hospital right now. her name is ###. She has ### surgery last ###, and surgery on ### last ###. Now she is the hospital again, for ###. They said she suspected to have ###, but to be confirmed by ### tomorrow. Please help me pray to the Lord...
Replies
11
Views
261
Prayers for ### complete healing, she is battling breast cancer. Asking for prayer for complete healing of her body. I know God is able. Thank you!!!!!! She is having a hard time, we need healing prayers. Please pray for. She has now been admitted into the hospital . ### her mom for strength...
Replies
12
Views
132
I would deeply appreciate your prayers. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and it is uncontrolled. I have not responded to ### medications and I am told there is only one left to try. I am terrified of it because it can cause a fatal brain infection. There is one other option for an electronic device...
Replies
11
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,741
Messages
16,814,465
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom