Healing For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for healing for my fiancé who is experiencing post traumatic stress disorder. Please help to heal him, allow him to sleep without nightmares and to get back to his old self. Please help him to trust people and to rid him of the depression. Please help to keep our relationship strong and full of love and commitment while we work through this horrible time.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for my son ###, please comfort him and help him sleep without the nightmares from PTSD. Surround him with Your holy angels and shield him from all harm, evil, and danger. Fill his dreams with Your love and light in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
13
Views
225
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for my son ###, please comfort him and help him sleep without the nightmares from PTSD. Surround him with Your holy angels and shield him from all harm, evil, and danger. Fill his dreams with Your love and light in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
14
Views
288
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for my son ###, please comfort him and help him sleep without the nightmares from PTSD. Surround him with Your holy angels and shield him from all harm, evil, and danger. Fill his dreams with Your love and light in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
12
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,741
Messages
16,814,465
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom