Healing For Wife And Son

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marks

Please, I ask for your continued prayer for my Christian wife she has much pain. And is under spiritual and physical attack. Pray for her to be loosed and healed by God according to Matthew 18:18,19,20 And PRAY in agreement together WITH ME according to Matthew 21:21,22. Also please pray WITH ME according to Matthew 21:21,22 for our son Jeremy to be delivered from all spiritual and physical attacks.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Child of God,

A friend sent me this, I think it will help you also.

Psalms 71:14 - 16 …But as for me, I shall wait constantly, and I will add to all your praise. My own mouth will recount your righteousness, all day long your salvation. For I have not come to know the numbers of them. I shall come in grand mightiness, O Sovereign Lord Jehovah. I shall mention your righteousness, yours alone."

When we have prayed about a matter and we are waiting for an answer from God. We must patiently wait. We wait with praise for our God for his goodness. We wait with thanksgiving for his abundant mercy. We wait with confidence in the righteousness of God. We do not wait with heads bowed in defeat. We wait with hearts that are strengthened by faith in all the promises of our loving heavenly Father. We wait in eager expectation of His blessing....and it will surely come!!!

We sometimes must deal with the unexpected...but we can always rightly expect to receive help from Jehovah through Jesus Christ....at the right time.

Have A Blessed Day,

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom