Healing for my ### please. I want to ...

God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### from ### and I am drug addict please i want to freedom from drugs addiction forever please 🙏 pray for me
Replies
12
Views
192
In the afternoon nap, I saw a dream and I need your prayers. Please set me and my family free. You all know I have increased my prayer time, I have been praying consistently from a past few days (I had no option, life got super challenging so I had to turn to God and honestly before that, I...
Replies
9
Views
197
Ever since I was young, I have felt that I am a girl. Doctors have described my condition as being a girl in a male body. I have begun the process of gradually transitioning into a girl; my name is ###. Please pray earnestly for my physical, spiritual, and mental transition.
Replies
12
Views
337
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,634
Messages
16,790,377
Members
649,198
Latest member
Nalairmoruanaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom