Healing for my parents. ### and ###.

I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Bless and help each of us to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success as we live our lives to please You. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Cleanse Me Of Anything That Breaks Your Heart!
 
Obey God and leave all the consequences to Him—Pastor ###.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name help me to be a faithful and obedient wise steward of Your work and purpose for my life, in every season of my life, no matter what may come. Bless me with the courage to obey You and leave the consequences to You. Remove all doubt, fear, worry, anxiety, and hesitation from my heart, so I may follow You with uninhibitedness, recklessness, and unrestraint. God please do the same for the writer of this prayer, every member of my family, and all of those I love and care about that are saved. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.
 
Please know that I’m standing with you in prayer for your ###, asking the Lord to touch them with His healing hand and strengthen them. Our God cares more deeply than we can imagine and is faithful to respond according to His perfect will. Peace to you, friend.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I went to visit my parents yesterday and my dad said that my mom shows him no companionship at all and this made me sad. They're both older and I understand that life gets hard but I believe it's important to keep love alive especially in a marriage. Lord soften my mother's heart and help her to...
Replies
10
Views
123
DEAR BRETHERN- I HAVE DEEP DESIRE TO GET MARRIED SOON WITHOUT A DELAY OR WAITING I AM ALMOST IN MID TWENTIES BUT I DONT WANT TO MARRY LATE BY COMPROMISING MY DESIRE IN PARTNER. I TALKED WITH MY MOM REGARDING THIS 2 TIMES I ALSO ASKED HER TO START SEARCHING. BUT I DID SOMETHING WHICH IS BEYOND...
Replies
3
Views
11
I had to talk to them yesterday and today about their lack of engagement and not following the classroom rule. I am worried and concerned that they might be feeling scared or say things at home that might cause misunderstanding. Please pray to soften the students and parents heart. Also pray for...
Replies
11
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom