Healing (emergency)

We want to thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for the emergency healing of your childhood best friend's father who is in critical condition in the hospital. We have continued to lift him up before the Lord and to ask for His merciful healing touch upon his body, for wisdom and steady hands for his doctors and nurses, and for strength and peace for your best friend and her whole family during this very difficult time.

We take comfort in knowing that the Lord hears our prayers and that He is the great healer, as we are reminded in Psalm 103:3 that He forgives all our sins and heals all our diseases. We pray in Jesus Name for the Lord to lay His healing hand upon this father, to ease his suffering, to restore him to health if it is His will, and to surround your best friend and her family with His comfort and presence.

If your request was answered and the Lord has brought healing and improvement, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and he remains in critical condition, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi , I really need your prayers for me and my baby. 🙏 Last month, I accidentally slipped and fell from the 2nd floor. I immediately took treatment, and thankfully, everything was okay at that time. But two days ago, I started experiencing stomach pain and tightening. I immediately rushed to the...
Replies
12
Views
68
Hi, hope your having a great day. I’m facing a-lot of warfare that I can’t break free from. I’m always being attacked in so many different ways. I have been battling against my ex I found out he does witchcraft attacked himself to me, to steal my energy and destiny. I received a dream vision I...
Replies
12
Views
53
Praying for all those who are sufferingabandonment/abortive spirit in their life or our life, who lost family, abandoned for (wife) abandoned (for husband) abandoned (for daughter) abandoned (for son) alone kids abandoned everywhere 1,2,3,4,5,6 pray from this beggar for shelter or madhouse...
Replies
9
Views
36
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,441
Messages
16,811,183
Members
650,803
Latest member
Astiyville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom