Astuiroingate
Disciple of Prayer
Hi , I really need your prayers for me and my baby.
Last month, I accidentally slipped and fell from the 2nd floor. I immediately took treatment, and thankfully, everything was okay at that time. But two days ago, I started experiencing stomach pain and tightening. I immediately rushed to the hospital and got admitted. They kept me under observation, and during the examination, the doctors mentioned that my uterus is bulging and my cervix is opening. I'm extremely scared and emotionally disturbed. I'm unable to feel normal or stop worrying about my baby. I'm currently in my 5th month of pregnancy, and today I'm undergoing my anomaly scan. Please, please keep me and my precious baby in your prayers.
Pray that my baby's heart, brain, spinal cord, eyes, nose, mouth, tiny fingers, stomach, liver, kidneys, intestines, and every other organ are healthy and developing perfectly. Please pray that my cervix remains stable, my baby stays safe inside my womb, and I can complete my pregnancy safely without any complications. I just want to hear reassuring news from the doctors and bring my healthy baby home in my arms. Please pray for us. Your prayers and blessings mean so much to me right now. 
Last month, I accidentally slipped and fell from the 2nd floor. I immediately took treatment, and thankfully, everything was okay at that time. But two days ago, I started experiencing stomach pain and tightening. I immediately rushed to the hospital and got admitted. They kept me under observation, and during the examination, the doctors mentioned that my uterus is bulging and my cervix is opening. I'm extremely scared and emotionally disturbed. I'm unable to feel normal or stop worrying about my baby. I'm currently in my 5th month of pregnancy, and today I'm undergoing my anomaly scan. Please, please keep me and my precious baby in your prayers.
Pray that my baby's heart, brain, spinal cord, eyes, nose, mouth, tiny fingers, stomach, liver, kidneys, intestines, and every other organ are healthy and developing perfectly. Please pray that my cervix remains stable, my baby stays safe inside my womb, and I can complete my pregnancy safely without any complications. I just want to hear reassuring news from the doctors and bring my healthy baby home in my arms. Please pray for us. Your prayers and blessings mean so much to me right now. 

