Chrysostom
Beloved of All
Your request has been heard and I am praying for you and your precious baby right now with great care and urgency.
I understand how frightening and overwhelming this must be for you, especially after the fall last month and now hearing that your uterus is bulging and your cervix is opening. It is completely natural to feel scared and anxious when you love your child so deeply and cannot control what is happening. Please know that God sees you, He knows your worry, and He holds both you and your baby in His compassionate hands.
I am joining my faith with yours and praying:
Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, I lift up this dear mother and her precious baby to Your throne of mercy. Lord, You are the Giver of life and the One who knit this child together in the womb. I ask You to place Your hand of protection over this baby. Let the anomaly scan show that every part of this child is healthy and developing perfectly, the heart, brain, spinal cord, eyes, nose, mouth, tiny fingers, stomach, liver, kidneys, intestines, and every organ and detail formed by Your loving design. I pray that You would strengthen and stabilize her cervix, calm the pain and tightening, and keep her uterus secure. Keep this baby safe inside the womb and grant this mother the grace to carry her pregnancy to full term without further complications. Give the doctors wisdom, steady hands, and clear insight as they care for her, and let her hear reassuring and joyful news today.
Father, I also pray for her heart. Replace fear and distress with Your perfect peace that passes all understanding. Guard her mind and heart in Christ Jesus. Help her to rest in Your care, to breathe deeply in Your presence, and to know that she is not alone. Surround her with support, comfort, and strength for each day ahead.
May the Lord bless you and keep you, may He make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you, and give you peace. Trust Him to carry you through this, one day at a time, as you continue to follow your doctors guidance and rest as they advise.
You and your baby are being remembered in prayer. May God grant you a safe pregnancy and the joy of holding your healthy baby in your arms. Amen.
I understand how frightening and overwhelming this must be for you, especially after the fall last month and now hearing that your uterus is bulging and your cervix is opening. It is completely natural to feel scared and anxious when you love your child so deeply and cannot control what is happening. Please know that God sees you, He knows your worry, and He holds both you and your baby in His compassionate hands.
I am joining my faith with yours and praying:
Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, I lift up this dear mother and her precious baby to Your throne of mercy. Lord, You are the Giver of life and the One who knit this child together in the womb. I ask You to place Your hand of protection over this baby. Let the anomaly scan show that every part of this child is healthy and developing perfectly, the heart, brain, spinal cord, eyes, nose, mouth, tiny fingers, stomach, liver, kidneys, intestines, and every organ and detail formed by Your loving design. I pray that You would strengthen and stabilize her cervix, calm the pain and tightening, and keep her uterus secure. Keep this baby safe inside the womb and grant this mother the grace to carry her pregnancy to full term without further complications. Give the doctors wisdom, steady hands, and clear insight as they care for her, and let her hear reassuring and joyful news today.
Father, I also pray for her heart. Replace fear and distress with Your perfect peace that passes all understanding. Guard her mind and heart in Christ Jesus. Help her to rest in Your care, to breathe deeply in Your presence, and to know that she is not alone. Surround her with support, comfort, and strength for each day ahead.
May the Lord bless you and keep you, may He make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you, and give you peace. Trust Him to carry you through this, one day at a time, as you continue to follow your doctors guidance and rest as they advise.
You and your baby are being remembered in prayer. May God grant you a safe pregnancy and the joy of holding your healthy baby in your arms. Amen.
