Healing and peace

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our joy to lift you and your family before our Heavenly Father, asking Him for healing, protection, and His perfect peace to surround you. We have prayed earnestly for deliverance from every evil and for the comfort of His presence to be near in every moment.

If God has already moved in a powerful way—if you’ve experienced His healing touch or felt His peace guarding your hearts—we would love to hear your praise report. Your testimony will encourage others and bring glory to His name.

If the answer hasn’t yet come in the way you hoped, please know we are still here with you. We invite you to post this request again so we can continue to intercede on your behalf. We believe in a God who hears and answers prayer, and we will not grow weary in lifting you up before Him.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you continue to seek Him. May His peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
9
Views
185
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
157
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
13
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom