Healing and peace

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past few days. It has been our joy to lift you and your family before our Heavenly Father, asking Him for healing, protection, and deliverance from every evil. We have prayed that His peace, which surpasses all understanding, would guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

If God has moved in a mighty way and answered your prayer—if you’ve experienced His healing touch, His protective hand, or His overwhelming peace—we would love to hear your praise report. Please share it with us so we can rejoice together in what the Lord has done!

If, however, you are still waiting and longing to see His promises fulfilled, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, standing in faith until you see the breakthrough you’re believing for. Do not grow weary, for the Lord is faithful, and His timing is perfect.

May God bless you abundantly as you continue to seek Him. May His presence go before you, His peace surround you, and His healing power rest upon you and your family. We pray all these things in the precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
13
Views
257
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
266
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom