Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭34‬:‭18‬ The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
 
Jesus, I pray a miracle . . heal ### in heart, soul, spirit & body. Holy Spirit, help with therapy or other psychological support. Thank You for blessing us, God. ###
###, may the Heavenly Father meet all of your son's needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would guide, heal, and greatly bless ###, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, thank You for blessings & family safe return. Bless all who prayed. I ask psychological healing of one member, ###, in Jesus Name amen.
Replies
12
Views
264
Again today I come you Lord Jesus to pray for the people who is sick who don't have who don't have house my lord I pray for my so daughter in law grandson guide there steps put them from dangerous viruses protect them from evil people and also I ask strength for me to what ever comes my daughter...
Replies
10
Views
131
Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD. I am sitting on my bed watching Neil Diamond and I am so thankful and I am so happy and I am crying because it feels so good to be sober and free from alcohol and stress and anxiety. I am at peace with my self and my wife and my bosses and my...
Replies
10
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,866
Messages
16,815,959
Members
651,047
Latest member
Haedell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom