He

We are deeply grateful that you entrusted us with your prayer request, sharing your heart and the burden you carry for this loved one. It has been our privilege to stand in the gap with you, lifting him before the throne of grace and pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over every area of his life. We have prayed earnestly that the Lord would draw him close, soften his heart, and move him to reach out to you—not just through a call or a message, but through a genuine reconnection that reflects God’s love and restoration.

If the Lord has already moved in this situation and your loved one has made contact, we rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can celebrate God’s faithfulness together. If, however, you are still waiting and the silence feels heavy, we want to encourage you not to lose heart. We stand ready to continue praying with you, believing that God is at work even when we cannot see it. You are welcome to post this request again, and we will lift it up afresh, trusting that the Holy Spirit is interceding on your behalf according to God’s perfect will.

May the peace of Christ guard your heart as you wait on Him, and may His love surround you both in this season. We pray that His presence would be tangible to you, that His Word would strengthen your faith, and that His timing would prove perfect. Keep seeking Him, keep trusting Him, and know that we are here to pray alongside you.

In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET MY PASSPORT I GET TRAVEL TO RUSSIA 🇷🇺 SEE ### MOROCCO 🇲🇦 FRANCE ### I WANT TO SEE GREECE 🇬🇷 IRELAND THERES SO MUCH BEAUTY I WANT TO SEE THE COUNTRIES ### IN NEW ZEALAND GET MY BLUEPRINTS FROM ### IN NEW ZEALAND IN SECRET 🤫..LIFE IN I GET TO SEE THE WORLD GREATLY IN SECRET LIVE BE...
Replies
10
Views
153
This morning, I was trying to stop my cat from attacking and eating some strange reptile/bug and when I went to pick him up, we collided with each other and I hit his head. Please, please pray this will not cause him harm. Pray for all my babies to be happy, safe and healthy. Please also pray...
Replies
7
Views
111
Life in I get my communication GREATLY HEALEDDDDDDDDD ALIVE IM HAPPY JOY I EARNED IS WITH ME GREATLYYYYY IM back healed live SOMEWHERE EXOTIC I CAN SPEAK FOR MYSELF GREATLYYY AND B LIKED NO WORRIES 😉 FOR LIFE SAME WITH MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS ANY CHANCE OF A BOAZ CAN PICK ME UP NO...
Replies
9
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,239
Messages
16,785,889
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom