He was stoned to death for doing good to ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joselynn
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joselynn

Guest
He was stoned to death for doing good to others. But Stephen was filled with the Holy Spirit. He looked toward heaven where he saw our glorious God and Jesus standing at His side. Then Stephen said ... I see heaven open and the Son of man standing at the right hand of God.. As Stephen was being stoned to death, he called out. Lord Jesus please welcome me. He knelt down and shouted. Lord, do not blame them for what they have done. THEN HE DIED. Please pray for forgiveness coming out of our hearts. Just as dear Stephen forgave this people who were stoning him so we .. too.. should forgive those who have done wrong to us. Pray for them, fast for the salvation of their souls. Bring them to church to get saved. This we pray in Jesus name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
KNOW THAT WHATEVER YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SO IS

PRAYER REQUESTS:

1. Pray for ### who is going through a difficult time at work.
2. Healing for ### who is recovering from surgery.
3. Pray for ### and their family as they navigate health challenges.
4. ### is seeking guidance and wisdom in their personal life.
5. Pray for ### who is facing financial difficulties.
6. ### needs prayer for strength and courage during a tough period.
7. Healing and comfort for ### who is dealing with a serious illness.
8. Pray for ### and their family as they prepare for a major life change.
9. ### is asking for prayers for peace and clarity in their relationships.
10. Pray for ### who is struggling with addiction and seeking recovery.

SCRIPTURE REFLECTION:

- "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." (1 Peter 5:7)
- "I can do all this through him who gives me strength." (Philippians 4:13)
- "The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing." (Psalm 23:1)

LET US PRAY:

Heavenly Father, we come before you with the needs of ### and their families. We ask for your healing touch, your guidance, and your peace to be upon them. May they feel your presence and know your love in every step of their journey. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

New member, but I just need prayer for my relationship I did something I shouldnt have done ( masterbated to another woman and felt guilty about it and told her). I can acknowledge my wrong doings and I truly feel terrible for what I have done. Its really hurt my relationship with my girlfriend...
Replies
11
Views
159
I would like a prayer request for my son-in-law my son-in-law have cancer anything it may spread to his brain. I love my son-in-law. I need help. Please pray that he get better. My grandkids need their dad. My daughter need her husband Lord can you please pray for my son at all please, please...
Replies
13
Views
178
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 120:1: A Song of degrees. In my distress I cried unto the LORD, and he heard me. Theological Implications: This verse underscores God’s responsiveness to His people. In a world filled with uncertainty, Psalm 120:1 teaches that...
Replies
6
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,215
Messages
16,820,263
Members
651,269
Latest member
Jyomond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom