He îs the Header

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. ### (###) ###. ###. I’m ###. I have two beautiful daughters. ### and ###. I was older when I had my daughters. ### & ### so they are young women. ### is engaged. ### is studying for her license to sell homes and properties in ###. Both graduates of the University of ###. ###...
Replies
14
Views
157
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over the health Professions Council of South Africa and mental health association. Have to complete a form on the health Professions Council of South Africa website using mental health association rules and regulations. I pray to be blessed while doing...
Replies
9
Views
192
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over the health Professions Council of South Africa. That I may find favor in their eyes. May the opposition have nothing, even less than defeat and demoralization. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in...
Replies
8
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,070
Messages
16,784,140
Members
648,657
Latest member
Elmuirtantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom