Having A Baby Girl

  • Thread starter Thread starter misstoyabby1987
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

misstoyabby1987

Guest
hi my name is ### i am in need of prayer for becoming pregnant and having a healthy baby daughter i had 2 stillborns didn't get to see my daughters really sad situation and me and my husband is really wanting a daughter so please can you pray for me to becoming pregnant with a healthy daughter also can you pray for my husband to be approved for his SSI he really needs it thank you
 
Father in Jesus name I bring ### in your presence, you know the problems and needs in ###'s life. Lead and guide and bless her as she deals with them. Help her achieve her goal of conceiving a healthy baby girl and may she always serve you. Amen.
 
I agree with you in Jesus name, please be granted tonight in the Lord's name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, we give you thanks for all the blessings we received through your kindness. Dear God, I lift to you the prayer of this dear sister, as well as my prayer too, that please grant us the gift of a child. Please give us this chance to conceive and bear children. Have mercy for our plea, Lord.

" He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and be a joyful mother of children." - (Psalm 11:39) . Amen. Thank you dear Lord for granting our heart's desire. All honour and praise are to you, oh God. praying through Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter is pregnant. She went to the Dr and with labs they said her baby in only had one chromosome which means her baby will have turners syndrome with life long complications. Help me pray this isn't so and she will deliver a healthy baby girl with no complications or deformities.. thank you.
Replies
20
Views
391
I humbly ask for prayers for my baby girl at her doctors visit tomorrow. I ask for prayers that it goes well. I ask for prayers for her health. I ask for prayers that I am able to turn my fear into faith. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
384
My daughter has 2 little boys and a third baby is on the way. I am praying it is a girl and asking God to grant my heart's desire. I ask this in Jesus' precious name, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,386
Messages
16,787,638
Members
648,958
Latest member
Gwuelorira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom