Christine1976
Humble Servant of All
Lord, I am at your throne seeking peace, love, health, joy, and prosperity for ### and I. Grants us Lord, as we are weak by the hands of evil.
Help me to forgive these evil people for what they have put ### and I through. I have a court hearing again on the 8th December, please let the courts see through these evil people and not allow them to have more access to ###. WE NEED YOUR HELP GOD.
### and I are miserable, fight this battle to victory for us sweet God.
I await your glory
Thank you thank you thank you
Amen
Help me to forgive these evil people for what they have put ### and I through. I have a court hearing again on the 8th December, please let the courts see through these evil people and not allow them to have more access to ###. WE NEED YOUR HELP GOD.
### and I are miserable, fight this battle to victory for us sweet God.
I await your glory
Thank you thank you thank you
Amen
