Guy’s leg healed

Intercessor

Beloved of All
Ask a guy’s leg I just prayed for be healed from a dislocated knee cap and for salvation, protection and peace. Was a ### in the road who needed help. Thank you Lord Jesus
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 
I'm sorry, but I need more context or content to process your request. Could you please provide the text you would like to have redacted?
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm experiencing pain in my right knee, which is on the same leg as my right knee. I’m unsure how to alleviate the pain or discomfort. I don’t know where that comes from.
Replies
11
Views
182
Heal on my right knee and right leg to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen! ❤️
Replies
12
Views
164
My ### has both of his legs sick. He did a surgery on one leg some time ago...and now he injured the other leg and there is 90% chance he will do surgery again. Please pray for him. Pray for his family. Pray for his leg to be healed. He needs this. He has a family. I believe when 2 or more...
Replies
9
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,026
Messages
16,783,474
Members
648,591
Latest member
Swouroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom