Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear god, ### is a member of my church. I introduced myself to him. We had a conversation. He was smiling the whole time. He was smiling more then he usually do. What was that all about. I ask that you reveal this in Jesus name. When I move back to ### I ask that you hand pick the unit i move...
Replies
7
Views
135
Hello I am having some troubles at work it's been uncomfortable for me to work with and pick up someone who damaged my vehicle and now the clients are even doing evil things to me while working I told my boss about everything and I still feel so hurt and discouraged I think it's time for me to...
Replies
15
Views
187
In dealing with this dealership head quarters that I reach them in time Jesus and you favor me in this and bring mighty justice favor Wisdom and guidance in all of this that they refund my money asap they owe asap due to the dealership never answering or returning my calls I had to go to another...
Replies
11
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,832
Messages
16,803,899
Members
650,324
Latest member
Syimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom