Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Loving Heavenly Father, I need You. I do not know what to do. I feel like a failure. I met with the neighbor who is allegedly claiming rights on our lots (even on documents they do not have any right anymore) early Aug, i was to give her the price for her to sell the lots (she will mark it...
Replies
12
Views
161
Dear all, I feel very distant from God and not able to keep my commitment to read the bible and spend time in prayer even though I know God is looking after me and my family every step of the way. I worry about a lot of things and equally believe that everything will work out for good in...
Replies
11
Views
185
Need guidance this weekend with much going on and meeting new people through SM about going to a church event together, and or weather to attend this other event that will allow for much needed exercise Jesus What shall I do, need healing as-well and Lord to reverse aging process straighten...
Replies
11
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,277
Messages
16,786,573
Members
648,863
Latest member
Bwiorpeinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom