Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am suffering so much grief. The past year has brought death to my door several times and is knocking again. I cannot take another loss of life. Please God, I beg you. My heart cannot take anymore. It is broken, my spirit is broken. I barely survive the days now. I have lost my mom, mother in law, ex husband, my dog, my job, my best friend. Please God no more.
 
Lord Jesus please have mercy. Please comfort as a mother comforts as Your word says in Isaiah.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kar
I’m so sorry for your losses, friend. My heart goes out to you at this time. Losing our loved ones is very hard, and I can’t imagine how painful it must be for you. I just said a prayer for you, asking God to surround you with His comfort and heal you whenever you hurt. Remember that “The Lord is close to the broken-hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit” (Psalm 34:18). Stay strong in Him. Peace and hugs to you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kar
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kar

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for myself and my loved ones in dealing with grief over loved ones who have passed away. I miss my sister who passed away so much sometimes I don't know how I can live with the grief. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
93
Please pray for myself and my loved ones in dealing with grief over loved ones passing away. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
125
I feel so far from God and I feel scared, anxious, confused, lost and doubt most of the time. I.feel hurt so deep down in my soul and bones. I've lost the joy once had and the desire to pray.
Replies
11
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,740
Messages
16,814,454
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom