Greetings in Jesus Name. I make a ...

Heavenly Father we came before you oh Lord. Asking for your mercy upon your child. You are the God of wonder and you perform miracle in our lives. Lord set your child free and grant her heavenly security around her in Jesus's name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN TODAYYYY IS I GET A BOYFRIEND I GET TO B HAPPYI GET A MAN OF MY DREAMSSSSZZZ WHERE IS MY HAT GREATLYYYYY AND MY PLATINUM HAIR I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR TO HAVE PLACES CALLING ME A GUY WANTS TO SAY HI CAN THAT IS GREATEST LOOK GUY AROUND I GET MY INHERITANCE OF THE LORD I GET TO HAVE A...
Replies
6
Views
109
lets keep on Praying for one another. Prayer is a Spiritual weapon used to break barriers in Jesus name.
Replies
9
Views
277
Greetings in Jesus name I made numerous request for a financial miracle I have not received yet, as I might be delayed but not denied. God will not leave nor forsake me. pray for me. Amen
Replies
4
Views
351
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,245
Messages
16,785,974
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom