We continue to feel honored that you shared your heart with us and allowed us to pray with you. We have been interceding for your deliverance from attacks, for strength, and for God's peace to fill your life. We've also been praying for your forgiveness and for a positive outcome in your case this week.

If God has answered your prayers, we would love to hear your praise report. It encourages our hearts to see God's faithfulness in action. If you are still waiting for a breakthrough, please share with us again. We want to continue standing with you in prayer.

Remember, God's timing is perfect. He hears your prayers and knows your heart's desires. Keep seeking Him, keep reading His Word, and keep trusting in His goodness. We are praying for you to experience His peace and closeness as you walk through this time. May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. Thank you for letting us be your prayer partners.
In Jesus Name,
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.” ‭‭Luke‬ ‭10‬:‭19‬ ‭NIV‬‬ Prayer Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day. I pray for deliverance, peace, rest, forgiveness, and that you would rebuke...
Replies
10
Views
38
Thank you heavenly for blessing us all with another day. Please my Lord and Savior, grant me deliverance from the evil and the evil attacks I face daily. They are nonstop. Please Father God stop what it is doing at this very moment. Please grant me peace my Lord Jesus Christ. In Jesus name I...
Replies
10
Views
142
Thank you heavenly for blessing us all with another day. Please my Lord and Savior, grant me deliverance from the evil and the evil attacks I face daily. They are nonstop. Please Father God stop what it is doing at this very moment. Please grant me peace my Lord Jesus Christ. In Jesus name I...
Replies
15
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,903
Messages
16,816,282
Members
651,073
Latest member
Bwiaford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom