We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We rejoice with you in your praise report that God answered your prayer for a safe journey for your college pickup and that He made a way for you to leave work an hour and a half early to start your drive and return safely. We join you in thanking God and His Son Jesus for His mercy and protection and for daily loading us with benefits as Psalm 68:19 reminds us.

We are continuing to lift you up in prayer for the safe travels you mentioned in two days and we ask the Lord to grant you traveling mercies, protection and peace on the road.

If your upcoming request is answered please post a praise report and let us all know so we can praise God with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus Name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you all for your heartfelt prayers; my dad has fully recovered. He says he still can't quite believe it, as the pain had kept him from sleeping for three days. It felt like God bestowed His power through the physio therapist's touch—the pain stopped all of a sudden. They said it seems like...
Replies
11
Views
178
Lord thank you. I know I've been away for a while. I seek you Lord for I don't have the answers and I'm trying not to lose hope and faith. My life is troubled. I come to you praying for my family, me, my children, my grandchildren, and my nephew. Seems like some where I've failed and as much as...
Replies
9
Views
106
Hi. This is asked of Jesus in His Name and in Jesus' Name only. Only Jesus can do this and Jesus will when you pray to Him be able to show you everything. There were malicious elements coming to this prayer, insulting it, with aim of said elements being for them to look good by insulting it...
Replies
10
Views
46
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,675
Messages
16,791,221
Members
649,259
Latest member
Nalxavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom