Good morning please pray for me and ###

Friend, I stand in agreement and I pray for you.

Heavenly Father I ask that You would greatly bless the petition before You and meet the needs of this family, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
I’m sorry to hear that, friend. I know how difficult it must be for you without a job. Please know that I said a prayer for you and your family, asking the Lord to bless you with a good job and provide for all your needs. We serve a compassionate, loving God who knows and cares about every detail of our lives. May He bless and guide you as you lean upon Him in the days ahead. Peace to you and yours.
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning God. When I woke up this morning I thought it was Monday morning and I was still tired and I thought about calling out sick. Then I realized It's Sunday and I still have another day to lay on my bed and drink alcohol and pretend that it's going to be ok. I will take it easy today...
Replies
15
Views
310
I’m facing homelessness. I’ve taken action to prevent it but it was futile. Lord in Jesus name, please go with and before me. I know that when you call me home all of these possessions will stay behind. Most people lose everything while they are here. I’m not sure what to do now as a single...
Replies
9
Views
469
Good morning please pray for my son ### he is suffering from acids and ulcers vomiting diarrhoea now he is dehydrated I believe my son will be healed for salvation of his soul thank you Jesus
Replies
9
Views
407
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,481
Messages
16,811,564
Members
650,828
Latest member
Moroumararor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom