Rumturak

Disciple of Prayer
Good morning man of God, I am ###. I live in ###. The main reason I am writing to you is I believe in the name of Jesus Christ for my personal salvation. In December ###, that is when I started having this problem of continuous period (motherly bleeding) until now, please man of God, pray for me, I know Jesus Christ will heal me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###, please pray for my family, special my marriage Satan attack us every day, ### on top of the roof, we don't sleep at night pray with us.
Replies
5
Views
334
Good morning God. When I woke up this morning I thought it was Monday morning and I was still tired and I thought about calling out sick. Then I realized It's Sunday and I still have another day to lay on my bed and drink alcohol and pretend that it's going to be ok. I will take it easy today...
Replies
15
Views
308
Good morning man of God, I'm kindly asking for your prayer and healing of my knee, I never knew how this problem came to me, it just started paining for some days and stops but now it's becoming worse, right now I'm unable to move and do something, it has swelled and experiencing some pains...
Replies
8
Views
359
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,274
Messages
16,797,701
Members
649,828
Latest member
Zeisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom