Grunlyr

Disciple of Prayer
Good morning I want to pray for everyone that is without electricity that their power will be restored quickly.. and also healing for our family members who have addictions and a financial blessing for ### to be able to get a place of ### own Thank you so much and God bless!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please hear my prayer for healing,peace and anxiety,and stress free please I pray for a good day in Jesus name Amen!! Thank You Lord!!
Replies
14
Views
179
Good morning God. When I woke up this morning I thought it was Monday morning and I was still tired and I thought about calling out sick. Then I realized It's Sunday and I still have another day to lay on my bed and drink alcohol and pretend that it's going to be ok. I will take it easy today...
Replies
15
Views
308
Good morning. I want to thank you for praying for my marriage restoration and family healing. I ask the Lord to bless you for taking time out of your day to intercede for us to Him. Thank you and I ask that you continue to pray for us.
Replies
7
Views
388
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,405
Messages
16,799,517
Members
649,910
Latest member
Cioraenmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom