Good morning, iam ### from ###. My problem is like, when I want to talk and stand up in front of people my mind cuts of and I sort of look for words, which is of course very embarrassing. Iam intelligent and has being promoted and my job now will require me to organise meetings, present in seminars etc. My family and the whole community believe it is not normal and said it could be curse. I asked for pr to pray but nill help. And so please after watching Emmanuel TV for over 2 years I know i will be completely healed from the mighty man of God. Thankyou so much. Will be sharing my testimony after my healing.
I pray for healing in your life, faith, hope and courage in Jesus name 🙏..... The almighty will help you because you blessed and not cursed nor weapon formed against you n your career shall prosper🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

All honour and glory to the godhead in Jesus name. I have not heard any news about my Belived in the hospital. The lines of communication have not been effectual but I have not lost hope or stepped off the word of god. I put aside all anxiety but I am very much concerned to hod be the glory in...
Replies
16
Views
183
I want to thank Jesus my lord and savior god the father and Holy Spirit my guide and comforter this wonderful day that the lord has made. All three have helped me not to let myself be taken advantage of and not feel bad about it. God touched me last night in a deliverance service and I awoke (...
Replies
10
Views
194
Good morning God. When I woke up this morning I thought it was Monday morning and I was still tired and I thought about calling out sick. Then I realized It's Sunday and I still have another day to lay on my bed and drink alcohol and pretend that it's going to be ok. I will take it easy today...
Replies
15
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,690
Messages
16,791,373
Members
649,284
Latest member
Muodariorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom