Good morning family please pray with me ...

Eparatakos

Humble Prayer Partner
Good morning family please pray with me I am asking for protection Jesus Christ protect me and my family my husband and my kids Cover us in your precious blood and bless us Lord we ask for divine visitation in my family pray with me as my heart is too down this day Lord Jesus Jesus protect us Amen
 
Good morning family please pray with me I am asking for protection Jesus Christ protect me and my family my husband and my kids Cover us in your precious blood and bless us Lord we ask for divine visitation in my family pray with me as my heart is too down this day Lord Jesus Jesus protect us Amen
I pray the Lord will protect you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Day Family, My name is ### and I am in a position where the only help that would make a difference is the Divine Grace and Intervention of the Lord. I have been married to my husband for going on 14 years in June. We have had to be separated from our 3 children (2 different occasions)...
Replies
9
Views
259
Hello all, I am so sorry to share sorrow but my Father as of recent years has become very hostile, emotionally, physically, and in every way. He torments our family in many ways. It is a long story with many arches but I believe evil has touched his heart greatly and Satan has enacted his will...
Replies
7
Views
345
There are some who want to cause pain for me and my family. They are using social media to cause us pain and it's overwhelming. We desperately need God's intervention and favor. We cannot respond to the attempts to cause us pain but we know we can put it in God's Hands. He has always covered us...
Replies
11
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,034
Messages
16,818,016
Members
651,146
Latest member
Ghiuddoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom