Good morning brothers and sisters in Christ.. ...

Luxpur

Humble Prayer Partner
Good morning brothers and sisters in Christ.. please help me praying for the fast recovery of ### who exposed in covid and now he is in the hospital fighting for the virus...please help me pray for him to pass through in this sickness...in Jesus name..amen
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


###, I pray on ###'s behalf.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child's needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect your child's health, removing covid and all discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am seeking prayer for reconciliation with my Sister in Christ. There is no genuine grievance between us; however, our relationship is being forcibly severed by a Deacon in our church who is deliberately estranging us. This situation has become a heavy burden to carry for me and my sister in...
Replies
7
Views
153
**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
146
Good morning brothers and sisters in the Lord, please for the past ### years I have been suffering from severe knee pains please I want all of you to join me and pray to God Almighty to heal me.
Replies
7
Views
442
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,019
Members
651,187
Latest member
Ynaroetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom