Good morning and win today, my name ###

Good morning and win today, my name is ### am a Nigerian and I reside in ###. I have been facing a lot of issues in my life, nothing good is working and my family. My marriage is nothing to write home about, I am in the middle of confusion I don't know else to please, I need your prayers.
In the mighty name of Jesus. Every anti-marriage altar raised upon you catch from fire in the name of Jesus. This stronghold from mother father foundation be break. Generational curse be broken. With the stuff of Moses. I due vide and scatter. That spirit standing between you God. Holy Ghost fire. Fire in the head. Fire in the chest. Fire fire fire all over the body. You devil you cannot resist the fire of the Holy Ghost. Be scatterers. Out out out out by the blood of Jesus name. I have prayed.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning and win today my name is ### ### living in ###. Last year we had a wedding with my husband. Since our wedding we are really struggling even to eat. Poverty is living with us. It's really hard. Please servants of God pray for a better life in us. My husband is doing construction but...
Replies
5
Views
415
Good morning and win today. My names are Ms ###. I am from ###. I write to ask prayers for the NSFAS BURSARY to accept and approve the applications of my daughters ### and ###. They are rejected and they have written and submitted the appeal letter. I believe God of Prophet TBJoshua and Pastor...
Replies
6
Views
589
Good morning and win today. My names are ### ### ### from Malawi. Am a student at ###, doing Bachelors in Education languages, year 1 semester 2. But I have trouble in focusing. Sometimes I forget what I have studied. I will be sitting for end of semester from ###.###.###-###.###.###. Please...
Replies
10
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,021
Messages
16,783,346
Members
648,579
Latest member
Qsayview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom