Good Job and financial breakthrough

Molog

Disciple of Prayer
I pray that God settles me with a good paying job and also grant me financial open doors.
I also pray that God help me to pay my house rent without stress or borrow and I pray for safe delivery for my ###.
I also pray that God blesses me with a car this year.
 
Friend I stand in agreement and I'm praying with you. May the Lord bless your needs.

Heavenly Father I ask that You would greatly bless each point of the petition, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear ###, I ask for your prayers for a breakthrough in my job and finances. I trust God for open doors, wisdom in my work, and provision for my needs. Please stand with me in faith during this time.
Replies
11
Views
141
Greetings, will you please pray for and come in agreement for the following. I have been applying to jobs non stop and have yet to hear any good news. I am getting a little disillusioned. Thank you Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your faithfulness and Your promise to provide for all my needs...
Replies
8
Views
169
I am praying for a financial breakthrough in my life, since I lost my job I'm currently not in a position to pay my kid's school fees and my house rent
Replies
12
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,078
Messages
16,807,061
Members
650,527
Latest member
Fuothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom