Good health for my daughter, ###, and ...

May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be answered. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 
Good health for my daughter, ###, and wife ###
I'll be praying for this, friend. May the Lord touch ### and ### with His healing hand and surround them with His peace. Blessings!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter ### she is having vitamin D definece heal her lord with your holy blood pressure for the same my brother and he
Replies
10
Views
151
Please grant my daughter, ###, who is abroad, good health, a job, and the ability to send money to the family every month and call home every day. Please grant my eldest son, ###, good health, recovery from illness, and a job in his trained field. Please grant my youngest son, ###, a successful...
Replies
11
Views
413
###, bless my both sons to have a good health. They having ### and ### a lot and falling sick a lot. Pls bless them abundantly.
Replies
13
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,317
Messages
16,787,092
Members
648,890
Latest member
Crtaroamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom