Good evening warriors. I want to thank ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I want to set good Christian moral examples. Do it in a good way to be lovable and likable. People say I look younger for my age, though my hair has been gray due to stress, but I mean, I keep myself clean stay out of the sun, eat healthy foods. I have respect for women and want...
Replies
9
Views
119
Good evening warriors. Pray for me I lost my temper Today. I feel hurt and taking advantage by someone that I care more about ### than ### cares for me. Lord help me to forgive myself for allowing my temper to take over instead of falling on my knee to you. Because the battle is Not flesh and...
Replies
7
Views
302
Good evening warriors. Pray for me I lost my temper Today. I feel hurt and taking advantage by someone that I care more about ### than ### cares for me. Lord help me to forgive myself for allowing my temper to take over instead of falling on my knee to you. Because the battle is Not flesh and...
Replies
5
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,071
Messages
16,784,154
Members
648,658
Latest member
Spsorerin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom