Good evening my Pastor. Why am I ...

Gwaluriarsh

Disciple of Prayer
Good evening, ###. Why am I experiencing demonic attacks each time I try to sleep but I am born again?
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Good evening my Pastor. Why am I experiencing demonic attacks each time I try to sleep but I am born again
My friend, the devil went after Jesus attempting to persuade Jesus. The devil failed.

1 John 4:4 ESV​

Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would protect your child from all temptations. I pray for a hedge of Divine protection around your child's spiritual walk, in Jesus precious name amen.
 
Freedom from strongholds
 
Father I ask for strong protection, deliverance, healing and guidance for ###, ### and anyone else in need. Thank you and praise you. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why am I sweating over my head while I wake up or sleep because it doesn't make sense to me. Heal the pain inside my left leg. God, please heal me my whole body to pain away out of my body.
Replies
9
Views
149
I feel like I am stuck in darkness, unable to escape. I have tried to end it all, but God kept me here. I am searching for a reason, a purpose. 'Why, Lord, why?' I cry, I begged, I voluntarily sin but God still kept me. Why am I still here? I just want to escape.
Replies
7
Views
180
Why did God make me so ###! I’m embarrassed to be on camera. I’m so ### and job matter how hard I work and try I stay active I’m just ###. Nobody wants me or desires me. I’m sorry for complaining but I’m just ### and ### and my hair is ### and I’m just ###.
Replies
6
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,946
Messages
16,816,888
Members
651,099
Latest member
Bhuosseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom