going back to work part time starting Monday for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesweetstevie

Disciple of Prayer
going back to work part time starting Monday for the mean boss in the difficult department.

please pray that I will stay out of trouble and glorify God and that I can transfer OUT of that department as soon as I can.

thank you

peace of Christ to you
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Heavenly Father may this person abide in Your presence for there is a safe place, Lord even when things seem to be going sideways and insecurities rise up may they be reminded of Your love for them within the protection of Your loving presence and no matter what they may be dealing with may You hide them under Your wings in Jesus name I pray Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Dear Lord,
Please move your child to safety as soon as possible. Please move the unfair bosses out to other work without people to be mean to... Thank you Lord for caring about work difficulties. Thank you for miracle answers to prayers, in Jesus Christ's mighty name we say: AMEN.
 
Lord please put a hedge of protection around the ### and give them what they need to move upward and not suffer at the whims of mean or bad bosses. Deliver them into a place of peace and give them peace so that they can do the work that's required of them in peace. Amen!
 
God holy spirit I am praying for your child cover and guide him with your power how to act there and transfer in best department! in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hi all. i have been on holidays for a week and will be coming to work today. i pray for wisdom and guidance in going back to work, i pray that it'll be a smooth process coming back again to work. Lord, please bless me with your wisdom, courage, strength. Help me help the people. Bless me with...
Replies
11
Views
277
hi all. i have been on annual leave for the past week. have spent the time with family who went around here to visit me. they have now gone home. now im feeling homesick and feel so burnout going back to work :( can i request for some prayer that i be reminded this is one of the prayers i used...
Replies
8
Views
183
hi all! im about to go back to my shifts ( tho no longer night shifts! (: ) by wed/thurs and by next week! pls help me continuously pray for God's gift of strength / guidance / wisdom. Please help me pray that I may complete finally all the requirements needed for ###. Please pray that I may...
Replies
7
Views
477
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,682
Messages
16,813,965
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom