B
Borna
Guest
I grew up in a troubled childhood in Africa. I had my children at the age of 15 and 18. I currently live in the US and have been raising my kids alone by God's grace. Recently, I started the process of reuniting my sons with their father. I went to meet his parents, and he met my family, and we were going through the process of dowry as is customary in Africa, when he suddenly this morning told me that he is getting married to someone else. I feel used, stupid, I don't know how to tell my sons their father doesn't want anything to do with them anymore. I keep asking God why he would bring him into our life after 16 years, when we had healed from those wounds and only have him walk away. For now, I just want to heal and stop hurting. I don't know what to even pray for. I am hurt.
Thank you.
Thank you.
