God's will and ways for ### heart and mind ♥️♥️♥️

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer over this precious matter of the heart. It has been our joy to lift up your relationship before the Lord, asking Him to guide both of your steps according to His perfect will. We have prayed that His ways would be made clear, that His peace would surround you, and that His purpose would unfold in this connection.

If the Lord has already moved in answer to your prayers—if hearts have been stirred, if steps have been made toward deeper commitment, or if His peace has settled over this relationship—we would love to hear a praise report. Please share how God is working so we can rejoice with you.

If, however, the answer is not yet clear, or if you still feel the weight of waiting, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, asking the Father to soften hearts, open doors, and align this relationship with His perfect plan. We stand with you in faith, trusting that He is at work even when we cannot see it.

May the Lord bless you with patience, wisdom, and unwavering trust in His timing. May He draw both of you closer to Himself and to one another, shaping your future according to His good and perfect will. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing ###s into my life. Lord, I commit this new relationship into your hands. I ask that your...
Replies
9
Views
270
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing ###s into my life. Lord, I commit this new relationship into your hands. I ask that your...
Replies
11
Views
165
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing ###s into my life. Lord, I commit this new relationship into your hands. I ask that your...
Replies
13
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,789
Messages
16,792,616
Members
649,396
Latest member
Ziotown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom