God's Timing...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
God is never late and He is seldom early. But He’s always on time. If He shows up at 11:59 He is still on time. You and I must wait on God and trust His perfect timing.

default_smile.png
Let’s Pray: God I Thank You that You are my God and my life is in Your hand. Teach me to trust in You when I don’t understand why. Teach me to trust in You when I don’t see how or when You are going to come through for me. God Thank You. Thank You for every problem, every test, and every trial that I have experienced in my life. Because they have taught me, God You are in control of my life and You love me with Yours. The tests and trials were opportunities for me to witness Your faithfulness. You Are Faithful. You know what is best for me. Even when I don’t understand, I know You have my back. I know You have my best interest at heart. You have a plan. Give me the strength to wait on You and Your perfect timing. So that I don’t try to fix what I can’t fix or take matters in my own hands and mess things up. Or even worse abort Your plan for my life. Teach me how to wait on You in faith and continue to work and praise You while I am waiting. Teach me how to rely on You in confidence and help me to trust You and Your timing, Do this for me Lord Jesus and the writer of this prayer. And God one more thing: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. THANK YOU Lord Jesus! Thank You.

When You Think of Me…Pray For Me!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
The closer we get to God the more of God we will experience. But there is a price we have to pay. We have to die to self-daily. And our "ego" and pride can keep us from paying the price and experiencing more of God. Ego stands for Easing God Out. Ego is the Latin word for "I." We must die to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
🙏 God, I ask You in Jesus' name that I don’t become a bitter, complaining, critical, ungrateful person, no matter what my age is or how old I may become. God help me be appreciative and thankful to You for all Your blessings (big and small). Let me look for God stories every day You bless me to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom