God's Mercy and breakthrough

Father, please send your blessings upon them unlocking all payments due from previous jobs they have performed. Touch the daughters keeping them protected and close to your heart as you bring them back to you. We give you thanks and praise for your faithful promises in Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please continue to pray for any relief that God may grant me. I struggle every moment from enduring over ### years of PTSD, depression and anxiety. Please don’t suggest medication and counseling; I have tried all that for years and I’m not any better. I depend on prayers and that God may be...
Replies
7
Views
127
Please pray for God’s Mercy and Intervention as I am beyond hopeless from not only struggling for over ### years with PTSD, but the constant battle of anxiety and depression. Please understand any counseling or medication options have all been exhausted as I have never gotten better; in fact, I...
Replies
18
Views
314
I prayed here 2 weeks ago that I was broken and felt empty due to the phone call I received from the fire department that my mother passed away in a fire . My mom had reported multiple incidents in her apartment that needed attention and that her outlet had caught fire before but it was put...
Replies
13
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,276
Messages
16,809,341
Members
650,688
Latest member
Sclaroathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom