God's help for ### of ### men ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have four courses left to complete my degree. I am only taking one course per term at this point. The course I am currently in is the history of rhetoric and I am finding it to be extremely challenging. It is an in class course, but our professor does not lecture - he asks a question and...
Replies
8
Views
29
Please pray for ###; after a road accident a year ago, he found a car he cannot keep, and has been looking for another second-hand vehicle; he may consider viewing a car; may God lead him towards the right vehicle and keep it available for him, and grant him protection, traveling mercies and...
Replies
10
Views
44
I sincerely ask for prayer for myself, as dealing with technology in daily life does not come easily or naturally to me. I pray for understanding of how the internet and my phone work, so that I can learn and use them the right way. Send patient people into my path who can guide me. Give me...
Replies
8
Views
15
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,377
Messages
16,798,994
Members
649,883
Latest member
Fulkoorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom