God's heals upon ###'s eyes..Doctors has ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m requesting prayers for my eyes to be healed. They were starting to do better by the hand of Christ but now something seems not quite right. The doctors have said there’s a progression of the eye condition that THEY say I have. I never claimed this condition or stood in agreement with it as...
Replies
8
Views
289
D, God show me mercy and grant me divine conception upon me ### ### ###, baby boys amen. And destroy every spirit of miscarriage in my life. Healing upon my mother ###'### and divine healing upon ###'### oh God. Daddy Jesus please show us mercy and grant my husband divine deliverance upon my...
Replies
7
Views
401
I pray my mom's eyes never disturb her again, I pray she receive her complete healing. I pray God should please have mercy on me. I pray for ###, ###, and ### in all my exams. I rebuke every spirit of failure. I pray all my heart desires and wishes come true. AMEN
Replies
8
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,220
Messages
16,785,674
Members
648,795
Latest member
Vltaiside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom